A real estate development company based in Athens announces a vacancy for the position of Property Manager. A very important role for the smooth operation of the company and with great potentials of development within the company.
- Take a very “hands on” proactive role in property management
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system and to regularly check update and audit the accuracy of the data
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities and the exploiting of potential initiatives
- Advance planning for critical lease event dates such as reviews, lease expiries and options and assisting with an implementation strategy for these
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed in conjunction with the Clients central credit control team
- Dealing with the tenant and client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Draft review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Liaise with the building/technical managers and the facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
- Building strong working relationship with the existing clients
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.