In your new role you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and will be involved in all of the marketing activities, covering customer acquisition to retention. You will plan, implement, track and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple channels & regions e.g. online advertising, e-mail, campaigns, direct mail.
- Design the marketing and communication strategy alongside the marketing director
- Deliver great content within deadlines
- Managing a range of existing affiliate partnerships
- Manage the distribution of the monthly/weekly newsletter
- Manage and maintain company’s website and social media accounts
- Organize and oversee the participation of the company in international events and exhibitions
- Desire to work individually and in a team
- University degree in Marketing/Business Development/Media
- Familiar with the use of mass mail software (SendinBlue, MailChimp, MooSend, etc.)
- Excellent use of English language
- Good use in the Adobe’s Photoshop and Illustrator will be considered a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package based on skills and experience and an opportunity to grow within the company.